Uberti 1873 Magazine Tube System Hard Anodized for 20 inch Barrel Length in .357 / .38
The original Magazine Tube System invented by Shotgun Boogie.
- The Uberti 1873 rifles use the same diameter for all magazine tubes, 45, 44-40 as well as .357/.38.
- The magazine tube system gets the 38 rounds from a zig-zag into a straight line, and lets them come out of the magazine more straight into the carrier.
- This magazine tube system is available for 20 inch barrel length.
- Aluminum tube is hard anodized.
- Magazin spring and follower are stainless steel
While this kit is easily installed, it is not drop-in ready and requires fitting by a competent Gunsmith.